- Fourth ASAA International Conference on “Conflict and change in Australasia” at Kandy, Sri Lanka from 2 – 5 December, 2008 and presented a paper and chaired a session.
- Presented a paper at the International Workshop organized by the Asia Research Institute, National University Singapore, Singapore on 9 and 10 February 2009.
- Co-ordinated Two National Conferences on Translation and Identity and Translating India into English in Collaboration with the Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of Human Resources, Government Of India, Mysore.
- Co-ordinated a Refresher Course in Cultural Studies at the UGC Academic Staff College, Kariavattom from 15 September 2008.
- Co-ordinating a National Conference on “Imagining Cultures Beyond Disciplines” to be held at the University of Kerala on 19 and 20 March, 2009.
Inaugural / Keynote Addresses / Chairing Sessions
- Keynote Address at Fathima College, Madurai at the Nationsl Conference on Literary Theories on 16 December 2011.
- Keynote address on Queer Theory at the National Seminar on Queer Studies at SB College, Changanacherry on 9 Dec 2011.
- Chaired a session in the National Conference on “Charting New Territories: Cartographies of Pop Media and Culture” at All Saints’ College, Trivandrum on 19 August 2011.
Plenary Lecture on Masculinities in the National Conference on “Charting New Territories: Cartographies of Pop Media and Culture” at All Saints’ College, Trivandrum on 18 August 2011.
Chaired a session at the IACLALS Seminar on Comparative Cultural Studies on 28 January 2011.
Keynote Address on Cinema and Literature at the Holy Cross College, Nagercoil on 11 October 2010.
Memorial Lecture on Cinema and the Nation in Govt. College, Trichur on 13.11.2010.
Plenary Lecture at The International Conference on Postcoloniality at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut on 7 April 2010.
Ayyappa Panikker Memorial Lecture at NSS College, Pandalam on 19 February 2010.
Keynote Address on Gender and New Horizons of Research at the National Conference on New Horizons of Indological Research at the University of Sanskrit, Kalady 15-17 January 2009.
Keynote Address at the Tripura Central University, Agartala for the “National Conference on Translation – Lending Audibility” held from 16-18 February 2009.